There are some things that as a parent you never thought that you would hear yourself say, I think that this list has grown longer as my son has gotten older
- Your not a cat, please don’t lick the milk – at soft play when I pour some milk into a cup for him
- Please don’t meow at strangers – in the library
- Don’t roar at people they don’t like it – in the supermarket while he is struggling to push the trolley that he refuses to let me help him with.
- I’m sorry he thinks he is a cat – to random strangers he is trying to meow at
- Please don’t lick that – he licks literally anything
- Stop rubbing your head on me it hurts -seriously it does, it hurts
At the moment the theme is generally, you are not a cat! he has a little obsession with being a cat and cats.